Absentee Voting for the Primary Underway in Roseville
Roseville voters have been able to vote absentee in the primary election since June 29.
Absentee voting for the primary election began June 29 for Roseville voters. Here's the city's rundown on what you need to know:
Voters in Roseville may vote by absentee ballot if they meet certain criteria.
To vote absentee, a voter must:
• Be absent from your precinct on election day;
• Have an illness or disability;
• Be serving as an election judge in another precinct;
• Be observing a religious holiday; or
• An eligible emergency is declared by the state or federal government.
Voters can vote by absentee ballot, either in person or through the mail. Log on to Ramsey County's website to get an application or call 651-266-2171 and one will be sent to you.
Complete the application and mail to:
Ramsey County Elections
P.O. Box 64098
St. Paul, MN 55164-0098
at least one week before the primary election on August 14.
The County will mail a ballot upon receipt of the signed application. If you want to cast your absentee ballot in person, you can vote at:
90 West Plato Blvd
St. Paul, MN
A person may register to vote, complete the absentee ballot application, and vote all at the same time.
Hours for absentee balloting are:
• Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Saturday, August 11, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Monday, August 13, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Roseville residents will also be able to vote by absentee ballot at Roseville City Hall from August 6 to August 13.