Burglaries, Thefts, Disorderly Conduct-Roseville Police Blotter
A look at criminal activity during the past week culled from the Roseville Police incidence log.
Editor's note: All Roseville information contained in this report is public and can be obtained from the Roseville Police Department. Crime reports are available in a sortable map on the city’s website.
- DWI, County Road B W and Ferris Lane.
- Narcotics, Cleveland Ave. N and Oakcrest Ave.
- Theft, 1500 block of Hwy. 36.
- Burglary-residential,2900 block of Old Highway 8.
- Criminal damage to property, 2800 block of Hillcourt S.
- Auto theft, 400 block of Terrace Drive.
- Theft from auto, 2000 block of Rice St.
- Theft motor vehicle, 2200 block of Hamline Ave N.
- Theft from auto, 700 block of County Road C W.
- Burglary-commercial, 1200 block of Larpenteur Ave. W.
- Theft, 1700 block of Marion St.
- Motor vehicle-theft, 2800 block of Asbury St.
- Motor vehicle theft, 2400 block of County Road D W.
- Narcotics, 1700 block of Marion St.
- Disorderly conduct, 2700 block of Lincoln Drive.
- Weapons, 550 block of Sandhurst Drive W.
- Theft from auto, 2660 block of Civic Center Drive.
- DWI, Dale Street N and Hwy. 36 service road.