Election 2012: Uncontested Judicial Races for Second District Court
Eleven races went unchallenged for judicial positions in the Second District Courts, which includes Roseville.
Voters had a relatively easy choice on the ballot for a variety of judicial positions throughout the Second District Court – chose the uncontested candidate or write one in.
In 11 potential judge races for the Second District Court, which includes Roseville, all were uncontested and received at least 98 percent of the vote, according to unofficial results on the Minnesota Secretary of State website.
- Judge Court 2 – James H. Clark Jr.
- Judge Court 5 – Lezlie Ott Marek
- Judge Court 6 – John B. (Jack) Vandenorth
- Judge Court 11 – Gary W. Bastian
- Judge Court 12 – Gregg E. Johnson
- Judge Court 14 – Robyn Ann Millenacker
- Judge Court 19 – Robert A. Awsumb
- Judge Court 22 – Teresa R. Warner
- Judge Court 24 – Edward S. Wilson
- Judge Court 28 – Elena L. Ostby
- Judge Court 29 – Diane Ruth Alshouse