Thefts, A Buglary and Shots Fired-Roseville Police Blotter
A look at criminal activity during the past week culled from the Roseville Police incidence log.
Editor's note: All Roseville information contained in this report is public and can be obtained from the Roseville Police Department. Crime reports are available in a sortable map on the city’s website.
- Theft, 2400 block of Cleveland Ave. N.
- Theft, 2100 block of Snelling Ave.N.
- Theft, 2100 block of Snelling Ave. N.
- Disorderly conduct, 1700 block of Lexington Ave. N.
- Theft, 1500 block of Hwy. 36 W.
- Disorderly conduct, 1500 block of Hwy. 36 W.
- Criminal damage to property, 700 block of County Road B2 W.
- Residential burglary, 2800 block of Snelling Ave. N.
- Theft, 1900 block of County Road B2 W.
- Theft, 1500 block of County Road B W.
- Narcotics, 2800 block of Rice St.
- Disorderly conduct, 2200 block of Pascal St. N.