What's Open, What's Closed on New Year's Day and New Year's Eve 2012 in Roseville
Here's a handy list of what's open and what's closed in Roseville for New Year's Eve and Day.
As you're preparing to celebrate the new year, here's what you need to know when out and about in Roseville.
- Roseville City Hall. City offices are open normal hours New Year's Eve and closed New Year's Day. Garbage pick-ups will be delayed one day in the Tuesday - Friday zones.
- U.S. Post Office. The Roseville Postal Office is closed on New Year's Day and open normal hours on New Year's Eve.
- Roseville public schools. All buildings are closed. Winter break is in session all week for students; classes don't resume until Wednesday, Jan. 2.
- Rosedale Center. The mall is is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. New Year's Eve and from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. New Year's Day. Hours for department stores, movie theatres and restaurants vary.
- Ramsey County Library in Roseville. The library is open until 5 p.m. New Year's Eve and closed New Year's Day.
- The Roseville Rainbow Foods store will be open until 9 p.m. on New Year's Eve and open at 8 a.m. New Year's Day. Cub Foods at HarMar Mall and Byerly's in Roseville will be open their regular hours.
- Most gas station/convenience stores, including the SuperAmerica at 2172 Lexington Ave., will be open regular hours on New Year's Eve and New Year's.