Your home may be your biggest asset and you want to hire the best Realtor to handle the transaction.
You should interview two or three Realtors. Ask your family and friends for a referral.
1. Need to hire a Realtor that sells in your community
- Look at their past sales and current listings to see if they have listings in your area or have sold homes near by.
- Do they live in your community or nearby?
2. Ask about their experience
- How long have they been licensed?
- Do they have past sales in your price range?
- Can they negotiate offers?
- Ask for references or testimonials.
3. Services they provide
- Ask about their marketing plan and be sure it includes online marketing.
- Who is part of their team: Home Stager, Closer, Mortgage lender?
- What services do they provide that other Realtors don’t
You need to find a Realtor who can not only market the house but negotiate the offer and help you have a successful closing.