Editor's note: All Roseville information contained in this report is public and can be obtained from the Roseville Police Department. Crime reports are available in a sortable map on the city’s website.
- DWI. Millwood Street.
- Burglary. 2500 block of Fairview Ave. N.
- Theft. 1200 block of County Road B2 W.
- Narcotics. 200 block of McCarron S. Blvd. N.
- Narcotics. 1200 block of County Road B2 W.
- Domestic assault. 200 block of County Road B W.
- Theft from auto. 2400 block of Cleveland Ave. N.
- Disorderly conduct. 1500 block of Hwy. 36.
- Robbery. 1700 block of Rice St.
- Disorderly conduct. 1500 block of Highway 36.
- Fight. 1500 block of Highway 36.
- Disorderly conduct. 2900 block of Centre Point Drive.
- Disorderly conduct. 2300 block of Cleveland Ave. N.
- Disorderly conduct. 1600 block of County Road B W.
- Disorderly conduct. 2800 block of Rice St.
- Robbery. 2300 block of Cleveland Ave. N.
- Disorderly conduct. 2400 block of Prior Ave. N.
Woman Leaps to Death from Interstate 94 Bridge Over St. Croix River
Witnesses say a woman stopped her vehicle on the shoulder of the bridge, left her 11-year-old daughter inside, climbed over the railing and jumped to her death.
President Pimpin Appears in Court for Allegedly Whipping 2-Year-Old Son with AV Cord
President Pimpin Austin, 21, made his first appearance in Washington County District Court.
Police Find Man Bleeding in Snow on New Year's Day
An Oakdale man was transported to Regions Hospital for his injuries.
A Super America was robbed last week.
Jail bookings information from Dec. 24 to Jan. 1 provided by the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Here is a selection of incidents recently responded to by the Oakdale Police Department.
Alleged Peeping Tom Hit With Felony Charge
The incident happened at the 1500 block of Parkwood Drive in Woodbury.
Six DWIs for Woodbury Over New Year’s Eve
There were two last year, according to figures provided by the Woodbury Public Safety Department.
Woodbury Man Accused of Beating Woman Because She Would Not Sleep With Him
The woman suffered a fractured orbital bone and vomited several times in the presence of officers, according to the criminal complaint.
Woodbury Mail Theft Case Update: Third Person Charged
Three people have now been charged stemming from the December 2011 incident.
Fire Tears Hole in Roof of Farmhouse on Woodbury Drive
The fire department got the call at about 1:30 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 27.
Selected calls to the Woodbury Public Safety Department from Dec. 11-17.