10. Motorcyclist Dies Following Crash in Roseville
A 60-year old St. Paul motorcyclist died after he rear ended a motor vehicle stopped in traffic near the intersection of Larpenteur Avenue and Cumberland Street.
9. Roseville Police Take 23-Year-Old Man in Custody After Standoff
After a nearly seven-hour standoff, Roseville Police successfully took a into custody a 23-year-old man who had allegedly threatened to kill himself.
8. St. Paul Police Arrest 3 in Pistol-Whipping Home Invasion Case
Metro Transit Police arrested three men who may have been involved in the Dec. 22 Roseville home invasion robbery in which a staff member was pistol-whipped and residents were terrorized.
7. Roseville Police Investigating School Bus-Car Accident
A 65-year-old Roseville man was left dead, but no children were on the bus at the time of the collision.
6. Bank Robbery Tuesday in Roseville
A man handed the teller of the U.S. Bank at Byerly’s grocery store a note demanding money, according to the FBI.
5. Fighting Prostitution: Roseville Police Pose Online As Adult Escorts
An online sting likely led to 10 late September prostitution-related arrests.
4. Man Sentenced 21 Years in Prostitution of Girl at Roseville Hotel
A Columbia Heights man sentenced to 21 years for pimping out a 17-year-old girl at the Roseville Days Inn.
3. Prostitution Crackdown in Roseville Has One Adult Escort Thinking Twice
Our interview with an adult escort about how she has been affected by the police department’s crackdown on prostitution in Roseville.
Seimone Augustus tweeted she was stopped for an air freshener hanging from rear-view mirror; Police say the incident was a routine traffic stop for public safety.
1. Roseville High Graduate Dies on I-694 After He Laid Down in Front of Truck
A Roseville High School graduate driving along westbound Interstate 694 pulled over to the shoulder, got out of his car and lay down in front of a semitrailer.
Plus: Three crime stories that slipped under the radar:
- Mother of 23-Year-Old Victim Testifies in Bakdash Murder Trial
- Slain Roseville Cabdriver Had Only Been Driving For One Week