Here are three lists the Minnesota Department of Revenue released Thursday night, according to Morning Take (click on PDF thumbnails at right to display lists):
- Items exempt from sales tax
- Items already taxed that would be taxed less
- Items not now taxed that would be taxed ("Broadening")
Which changes would affect you? Which would have an effect on businesses in Fridley or the community more broadly? Leave a comment with an example below.
- Should Sales Tax Be Applied to Clothing?
- Gov. Dayton Proposes a Tax Overhaul: What Do You Think?
- "It Took Guts To Put an Actual Plan on The Table"