Dino's "The Greek Place"
Dino's is one of the only Greek fast food restaurants located around the Twin Cities. Its food could be described as a flawless merging of mediterranean cuisine and the best parts of American fast food. The decor lightly reflects classical greek culture and architecture, and sustains is comfortable. If you would like to try something easy, but different, for a meal out, go to Dino's.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 11pm; Sun, 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking with ramp access in front of the restaurant.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering
- Menu link: dinosgyros.com/menu.php
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Greek
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: The gyro
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 26
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun