Olive Garden Italian Restaurant
Olive Garden is nationally known for its Italian fare and unlimited salad and breadsticks with most meals. Roseville's convenient location off Snelling Avenue and County Road C has been in existence since 1991 and managers say business has been booming ever since. With seasonal specials and a soup, salad and breadstick lunch special every day of the week, families, friends and loved ones come back for more. Just as this chain's slogan goes, local managers say it's true, "when you're here, you're family."
- Fax: 651-638-9457
- Hours: Sun-Thur, 11 am - 10 pm; Fri-Sat, 11 am - 11 pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are a lot of handicapped parking spaces, as well as a large, ground-level ramp into the restaurant.
- Founding Date: 1981
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.olivegarden.com/menus/
- Specialties: Tour de Italy and Soup, Salad and Breadstick special
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The people here are great.
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Number of tables: 54
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Romantic