Since 1980, Roseville residents and visitors alike have come to this red-and-white old-time malt shop for not only the malts, but the burgers and the conversation. Five years later, this nostalgic malt shop relocated to the Roseville Center where it has offered a family-friendly atmosphere, complete with a "you always win" candy game ever since. With 22+ different flavors of malts including a Snuffy Colada, rootbeer and for the caffiene-lover, a Chocoffelate malt.
- Hours: Regular Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 9pm. Winter Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 8pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, noon - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a handicapped ramp located on the sidewalk right in front of the entrance of the restaurant.
- Founding Date: 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.snuffysmaltshop.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Burgers, malts
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: A lot of customers are very nice. It makes our job very easy.
- Cuisine: American, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch