State of Minnesota Lottery
The Minnesota State Lottery is a state-operated lottery that helps to fund a variety of state programs. Typically, 75% of lottery funds go to cover pay-outs to winners and administrative overhead, but the remaining 25% helps support the state parks, various natural resources and game and fish trusts, and other state operations (including problem gambling treatment).
In 2009, the net revenue was $482.2 million and the net revenue for state programs was $118.2 million. They offer a number of scratch and lotto games, including Powerball, Mega Millions, and Gopher 5. The Long Lake Road location is a claims office where winners can go to receive their prizes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm, closed holidays