The Good Earth Restaurant
One of two locations, the Good Earth Restaurant in Roseville is located right off of Highway 36. Dedicated to local and fresh meat and produce purchased from organic suppliers, it caters to the localvores, vegetarians and to those who just enjoy a good meal.
Try one of the monthly menu options, fresh squeezed juice, edamame, crusted walleye, almond tuna melt or one of its traditional soup options.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 7am - 10pm; Sun, 7am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.goodearthmn.com/menu/MonthlySpecials.htm
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch