The UPS Store
This local branch of The UPS Store is owned by Larry Berger, who says they can help with all of your shipping, packing and printing needs. The store, in business since 1996, also handles fragile items and custom printing of materials like brochures.
- Fax: 651-489-5536
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp into the strip mall.
- Founding Date: 1996
- What makes this community special?: The population grows during the day due to all of the businesses close by, so we can promote to both businesses and residents. It is also a great location between the two [Twin] Cities.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services (mail, shipping): Drop-off, Insurance, Pick-up, Tracking
- Specialities (mail, shipping): Antique / artwork, International, Oversized
- Boxes/supplies for sale: Yes